A smile beautifies your overall looks that’s why you should often smile. However, you may hesitate in smiling if you don’t have straight or even teeth. In the present world of advanced technology, majority of the tooth treatments have become possible. Braces are mainly used for making your teeth straight but most of the people don’t like wearing braces. If you are among those individuals, then invisalign services is the best solution for you. Invisalign is an invisible alternative of traditional braces that utilizes a series of customized and transparent aligners. These aligners help in gradually moving your teeth into the desired place.
Difference Between Invisalign and Braces
What’s the difference between braces and invisalign services? Let’s have a look on their differentiation.
1. Braces require wires and brackets whereas invisalign uses transparent aligners.
2. Flossing and brushing of braces need more effort. On the other side, you can easily remove aligners for cleaning your teeth.
3. Wires can annoy and poke your mouth whereas the plastic aligners are smooth and comfortable.
4. Some specific foods are to be avoided when you start wearing traditional braces. On the other hand, no such restrictions are to be followed when you undergo invisalign services.
• Straighter teeth
• Attractive smile
• Improved oral function and health
• Increase in self-confidence
• Protection against common dental illnesses that are caused by misaligned bite or crooked teeth.
Invisalign services are perfect for teenagers or adults who require orthodontic treatment but they don’t want to carry the feel and look of braces. No matter how old you are, you can easily undergo invisalign at any stage of life.
It’s important to select the services of a professional dental clinic. Murias D.D.S is among the leading dental clinic in Hialeah, Florida. The following points make us different from the rest of the dental clinics in the city.
• More than 30 years of experience in the field of dentistry.
• Use of latest and up to date technologies.
• Well experienced and professional dentists.
• All the tools and equipments are sterilized.
• Treatment of patients like a family member.
• 100% financing is also available.
• Appointment can be made over the phone.